INTERNATIONAL BANKING CONGRESS
EXTENDED ABSTRACT WRITING RULES
Important Note: Papers to be submitted to the congress must not have been previously published or presented as an article or paper anywhere else. (Papers based on unpublished master’s degree theses can be submitted, provided that this is specified.)
1. The papers are requested as extended abstracts.
2. The extended abstracts should be in Turkish and English.
3. Papers to be submitted should be copied under the relevant topics on the paper upload screen.
4. All the extended summaries and papers will be evaluated by two reviewers in the blind peer review process. Approval from both reviewers is required.
5. The extended abstracts should be between 1150-3200 words.
6. The abstracts should be 150-200 words.
7. There should be minimum 3 and maximum 5 keywords.
8. The extended abstract should consist of the paper title, keywords, abstract, current state of affairs, research method, expected/temporary conclusion and bibliography.
9. References: The studies to be submitted are required to be prepared in accordance with the APA 6th edition reference rules. Intext references should be made as (surname, year).
CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: 200-600 words
RESEARCH METHOD: 200-600 words
EXPECTED/TEMPORARY CONCLUSION: 200-600 words
REFERENCES: 400-1200 words